Friday, January 30, 2015

Every Touch Turns To Gold

I know a person and I swear just about everything they touch turns to gold.  They are fearless about trying new things and when I observe them I can see they have very little doubt when challenged.  They really and truly see life as an adventure and live by the thought that challenges are just a curve in the road that makes life more interesting. 
I see myself so tempted to get upset about this or that and then I think of my friend who absolutely lives by high vibrational thought and I remember to snap out of it. 
What is high vibrational thought?  Well ...to me it's God's Love...I had to unwind what all of this confidence was about in my mind.  We come from God and we are taught by so many traditions to "seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven" and all things will be added.  Well Heaven on Earth HAS to be happiness and happiness occurs in my thoughts.
SO... now I need to watch my mind carefully because I can choose which thoughts take off with momentum in my mind.  Am I in
"bum out" land or am in happiness in my mind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment